Saturday, November 7, 2009

OMG. Christmas is coming...

I think i am finally getting the hang of the card timing thing now...last year I missed it completely. Totally wasn't ready for the holiday season with my stuff. I think my halfway-preparedness is only due to the craft show on Dec 5th...If nothing else, it's getting my bum in gear.

I have to admit though. I usually LOATHE the day after Halloween, when everyone loads out their Holiday wares. I think it's way too early, but here I am, and I guess now I understand all the retail haste. I actually had people asking last week about holiday card sets, (which totally thrills me btw!) and if I hadn't had those inquries, I KNOW I would be veggin' out with Stephen King's latest instead of posting my stuff on Etsy. Thanks to those people too for getting my bum in gear!

And yet again, I am VOWING to do regular blog posts. Let's see what really happens with that!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to brouse your cards Lisa. Glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete