Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Holidays are here!

I always say Halloween is my favorite, until Christmas arrives. Then I change my mind. Every year.

If you aren't in the mood already, here's some things to get you in the mood for winter (if you are in a colder part like we are) and the holidays, and if you create, to get you inspired if you make items for the holidays. It's my little list that helps me when I am making my greeting cards for the holidays:

Christmas cookies
Pretty lights
PRESENTS!
Buying other people presents!
Little surprises
Ornaments
Candy Canes
Cranberries!
PUMPKIN PIE PUMPKIN PIE PUMPKIN PIE
PRESENTS!
Santa Hats
Snow
Logs on the fire
Big Red Bows
Mistletoe
Scarves
Candles in the windows
Hot Chocolate
Reindeer
Bells
The smell of your neighbor's fireplace in the cold winter nighttime air!

Got any more?! I would love to hear it! I always need inspiration and love to hear what brings other people joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment