Sunday, August 2, 2009

I want this...

My lovely Etsy friend kclarkphotography has some amazing stuff...if you don't believe me, visit her shop...

www.kclarkphotography.etsy.com


but in the meantime, let me tell you about my love for this particular piece.

It belongs in my house. On my wall going up the stairs actually. I have the place picked out. She doesn't know it yet, (well now she does!) but I have wanted this for some time. It will be mine. Yes. It will be mine.

I have a few more Etsy goals to meet before I can make the purchase.

When that happens, I will have my River Tay picture...Thanks for the beautiful photos Kim. You have brought the beauty of far away places to those of us that, for the time being, cannot go far away (maybe when Jack's older).

Anyway, here's the thing of beauty:

No comments:

Post a Comment