Monday, April 18, 2011

I am not a web designer...

And it's truly taken its toll on my site! Yikes... I have been in a state just trying to get it up and running...

To get rid of my excruciating headache as a result of web woes, I went surfing for cool stuff....
I found these....think I will have to scrape up enough in my playmoney kitty for these.

We are doing away with paper towels and as a result are going through our cloth napkins faster than I can blink...Since my kitchen is red gingham, these are perfect....


Really cute napkins from 'tis sew cute...
Here's the site: www.tissewcute.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Lisa!
    So glad you like them!Isn't it great to have things that brighten up your day?:) hugs, Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I bought napkins recently and they are so pretty I don't want to dirty them up.

    ReplyDelete