Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Word: FAITH

My ETSY friend JanetD, who has this amazing dreamblog Lilac Cafe, did a post on an artist who paints words that people need to hear on their bodies. I am not doing this artist's work any justice with my description. I ought not write posts at 10 PM when my eyelids are drooping...
In any case, Lilac Cafe posted her words, her experience. And moved, I have decided to post mine. My hope is to open my heart a little more by sharing my word with you, and in turn continue what I hope will be a chain reaction of inspiration and heart.

FAITH
It runs so deep with me. Even when I don't realize it, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. What I need to hear is FAITH. I keep wanting to see proof that my hopes, risks, and dreams will happen, that my business will flourish, that God hears me. But that's just it. The beauty in not knowing is having faith that however it turns out, whether we like it or not, things will be okay anyway.

I am just going to stop there....

What's your word?

1 comment:

  1. 'Faith' is a powerful word, Lisa, and I will hold you in my thoughts as having it. Thanks so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete